Today, National Unity Platform yet again celebrated their Heroes Day, which takes place every 13th of August, in commemoration of the events in Arua in 2018. On this day, they gather to pray for the souls of their comrades who have died and to remember their sacrifice. They especially remembered the people who were murdered in cold blood over the past few years. Like the previous events, they hosted families of the departed members and prayed with them, but assured them yet again of the enduring commitment to see that they get justice one day.
- UGANDANS TO AUDIT KENYAN ELECTIONS. on
- Uganda’s Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) is hosting five executives “are safe” on
- Disappointment! NUP Confirms Not Joining Inter-Party Organisation For Dialogue (IPOD) on
- Andrew Mwenda Castigates CMI’s Arrest of Victoria University Vice Chancellor on
- Kabaka Ronald Mutebi II Seeks Medical Treatment in Germany on